Ultimate Positivity

My thoughts have been revolving around this for quiet a while now. Separation anxiety kicks in, never knowing what might come next into my life. I guess this chapter is finally about to close, and another one soon opens. Will this upcoming chapter create another huge impact in this jobless and worthless life of mine? We may never know unless you embrace it with ultimate positivity.

This may be my first post of this year, but certainly not the last. As i am leaving the portals of my voluntary work soon, my life has been filled with sadness, anxiety and fear of the unknown. I have grown too close to them and I've already considered them like family to me. I hate this feeling - when you suddenly realize that you have to part with them soon, and I mean really soon, like two or three weeks from the day this post was written. If only I could stop time and enjoy every single moment with them.

As I look back, I entered a stranger, never expecting that I would create a bond with them. I was wrong, and I was an idiot to think that. Wherever you go, there are always people who are willing to accept you wholeheartedly, whatever or whichever family, race, religion or ethnicity you may come from. I am proud to be able to say that I have found good friends among them. We may not be able to get along most of the time, but you can really tell that they are willing to be there for you when you need them the most.

Reiterating, I entered a stranger, and I am leaving a Man.

Thanks for everything guys, you know who you are. You really have made a huge impact in this chapter of my life.

Dan Emmanuel R. Ventura, R.N.
January 25, 2013 - 15:52

Comments

Popular Posts