Recovery

It’s been almost a year now since my last post, and it’s also almost a year ago when I fell sick. Yeah, the simple tonsillitis on my last year’s post wasn’t just simply that – it was actually INFECTIVE ENDOCARDITIS. Yep, a heart condition has led me to that. I have been sick all of my life and have been diagnosed with Aortic Valvular Stenosis after birth.

I’m glad I’ve recovered from that now. For those who didn’t know – I’ve spent a week in the hospital, have been on Intravenous Antibiotic Therapy for 2 months, been bedridden for almost 4 months, and have developed even more complications during the 8-month recovery period. I’m glad that it’s over. I’m fine now but the Doctor advised to still take necessary precautions. I have also been advised to undergo Aortic Valve Replacement Surgery in the near future but that can wait. I shouldn’t exert too much effort the doctor said, and that I’m not allowed to carry heavy things.

So, here I’m back, posting again on my blog. Thanks to all the people who’ve given me support in my time of crisis. It feels very reassuring that you are there for me. I hope I can count on your continuous support.

Comments

Popular Posts