Happy New Year to All! (for me as well?)

Hey, it’s 2011 and it’s been a while since I made a new post. Well, first of all, I would like to greet everybody a happy new year! My new year wasn’t as happy as the previous ones, because I spent most of it, if not all of it, in bed!

Just days before vacation had started I began to chill, had fever, became nauseous, and heavily fatigued. This lasted for 3 weeks! I couldn’t attend any dawn masses, Christmas Eve mass, and even new year’s midnight mass! How lame is that?! I went to the doctor before vacation had started and he mistook it for a simple tonsillitis. He prescribed some antibiotics and then he sent me home. It just got worse! I continued to have chills and fever and I thought, this could already be AGN. My mom said otherwise as this could have already been malaria. So we went to the laboratory and had my blood checked for malarial pests. The test turned out negative. So we went for another check up but not to the same doctor, and I had my urine checked, and there it was, all in the urinalysis, and my predictions were right! I had AGN. Well, acute glumerolunephritis usually arises from tonsillar infection from B-hemolytic streptococci. So, the doctor gave me a high dose of antibiotics fighting the bacteria present in my kidneys.

Up to this day I’m still taking medications and am still a little bit fatigued from everything but I hope everything will turn out for the best.

Zeldascorn, signing off!

Comments

Popular Posts