My Trip Home to Aparri

It's been 45 minutes already since i've entered this van bound to my hometown of aparri. There were already a lot of people coming to the van station but refused to enter the van maybe because they have seen that there aren't any passengers on board yet. So they have been waiting on the hi way for another van to pick them up. As for me, i have been sitting in this van for 45 minutes now and there are only 4 of us at the moment, who patiently wait for other passengers to come and ride with us to aparri. It's good that i might consider myself a patient one if not i would already have stepped down from this van and rather have taken the bus. I hope in the next few minutes, this van will be filled with passengers or else i will lose my patience.

Comments

Popular Posts