Things to do for this month

Today, July 21, is a day in which I shouldn't be sitting in front of my PC. I got a big test tomorrow in Nursing Care Management 104 which is all about psychiatric nursing and I haven't even reviewed a single thing yet. Yikes! So this would be my primary concern this evening. It's still 12 pm and I have plenty of time reviewing.




So here's a list of things to do before July ends. (hopefully)

  • Finish an advertisement for the school (I am the only nursing student in the group doing that advertisement)
  • Finish my Home studio and record some songs in the process
  • Buy a second monitor for dual screening (more productivity)
  • Repair my keyboard (Technics KN-720)
  • Fix some computers of schoolmates while earning money in the process.
  • Teach new songs to my choir at school
  • Go out to the bookstore and look for some new, good books.
  • Watch some movies.

No much but these are the things that I am planning to do before this month ends! arggghhhhhh...

WISH ME GOOD LUCK IN MY EXAM TOMORROW!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baguio City, Benguet, Philippines

How Technology Affects the Medical Fields

After Nursing, what's next?