Blackout - Not Again!

I hate it when that happens! And now after current has been restored, I tried to open my PC and woooooosh - It freezed! I tried restarting it several times but - nothing happens.

Although I have been used to open my case and do this and that inside of it, this time it's different. I get that annoying beep sound after reinserting those memory modules.

Out with the screwdrivers and toothbrushes! It's time for some back lashing and cleaning! So what I did is remove any PCI, AGP cards inside and tried to clean their contacts. I have been used to cleaning my PC thoroughly every month but have skipped this month because of that exam!!!

Here's a video of me doing some troubleshooting.

I hope that it will not happen again after another blackout! Zeldascorn out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Technology Affects the Medical Fields

Baguio City, Benguet, Philippines

After Nursing, what's next?