Am I Really A Nursing Student? Geek Stuff

Yes, I really am. I am taking up bachelor of science in nursing, and am in my fourth year now. BUT, why is it that I am really inclined into tech stuff?! Especially when it comes to computers.

They even wonder why I know of these things although I study nursing.
I have been making videos for some activities of the nursing department and lots of IT students and teachers have been saying:" How come you know how to use After Effects and those other piece of softwares? We don't even know how to use those..."

Well, I have just become interested in those things you know... I really like PC hardware. And I plan to build my second PC later if I have the money. The first one that I have built is only a mid-end mean machine, which could at least run after effects and the like.

Well, after my duty at the hospital, the first thing I am going to do - open my PC, check email and instant messages, and play some games.... That's my routine. If I have time to sleep, then I'll sleep. But when I find something to do online or offline, expect me to be awake even at midnight till early morning!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Technology Affects the Medical Fields

Baguio City, Benguet, Philippines

After Nursing, what's next?